20-21 Supply list
Before purchasing school supplies for the 20-21 school year, please check our website page, news and announcements section for up to date information about school start guidelines.
If you are able to provide, we would very much appreciate if your student could also bring a bottle of hand sanitizer and a container of disinfectant wipes.
- These brands of sanitizer are not approved for use within our district. Any other brand is acceptable.
- All-Clean Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-002-01)
- Esk Biochem Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-007-01)
- CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 75% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-008-04)
- Lavar 70 Gel Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-006-01)
- The Good Gel Antibacterial Gel Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-010-10)
- CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 80% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-005-03)
- CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 75% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-009-01)
- CleanCare NoGerm Advanced Hand Sanitizer 80% Alcohol (NDC: 74589-003-01)
- Saniderm Advanced Hand Sanitizer (NDC: 74589-001-01)
Canon City High School
- CCHS is accepting donations at the front desk and in individual classrooms of both hand sanitizer (please see hand sanitizer specifications above) and bleach wipes
Canon City Middle School
Canon Exploratory School
Harrison K-8 School
Lincoln School of Science & Technology
McKinley Elementary School
Mountain View Core Knowledge School
Washington Elementary School