2019 - 2020 School Registration
Registration Preparation and Tips:
1. Register using your Parent Portal Account - this is mandatory. This helps make the Online Registration process go more quickly because it pre-populates the fields if you have a student currently enrolled in our district.
Sign up for a Parent Portal Account - Visit the District Administration Office at 101 North 14th Street any time from August 1st, 2nd and 5th, 2019. Please bring a photo ID. You can visit your childs school after July 31st, 2019 to sign up for Parent Portal.
2. Emergency Contacts - Gather this information so you will have the information at hand, when it is time to enter the data.
3. Download and print forms (Click here for forms) By downloading, printing and filling out these forms before attending On-Site Registration, it will help speed your On-Site Registration process. These forms will also be available to fill out during On-Site Registration.
4. New Student? Please be sure to have a copy of your birth certificate before you attend the On-Site Registration. If you need help getting a copy of your child's birth certificate, you can visit this page for information.
5. You will need to bring a Proof of Address to On-Site Registration day. This can be a utility bill or a rental agreement. (CCHS 9-12th grade students do not need to bring Proof of Address)
6. Please bring a Photo ID to On-Site Registration.